Monday, August 14, 2023 – Thursday, August 17, 2023
1. Online Registration
NOTE: You will be in a training group according to your experience and current fitness. Please make sure to include your summer mileage and personal best times information in the Registration Form. IF you leave this blank, you will not be placed accurately. Campers/parents may email with updates to times or mileage if necessary.
2. Payment: (by mail or Paypal)
$217.50 Deposit or $435 Total Tuition ($415 Early Bird if paid BY May 1st)
P.O. Box 8832
Collingswood, NJ 08108
*Convenience fee applies to PayPal Transactions
Camp Tuition Deposit
Please select this option to hold a spot for camp by paying the deposit portion. **Remaining balance will still be owed to attend camp.
Remaining Tuition Balance
Please select this option if the deposit has been paid, but the remainder of the camp tuition is still owed.
Full Camp Tuition
Please select this option to pay for the entirety of the camp tuition.
Full tuition may be refunded up until AUGUST 1ST.
(minus any PayPal fees)
From AUGUST 1ST – AUGUST 13TH, the deposit portion is retained
After AUGUST 13TH, due to fixed costs of facilities and staffing, the FULL TUITION is retained
Check out our needs based Lisa’s Fund Scholarship
Early Bird Tuition: Send discounted tuition of $415 by May 1st.
Sibling Discount: $20 off each attending sibling
Military Discount: $20 off tuition (one per family & must include a copy of ID card)
3. MAIL OR EMAIL REQUIRED FORMS by August 1st:
(please DO NOT photograph the paperwork to email – must be scanned)
- SIGNED PARENT RELEASE/AUTHORIZATION
- CURRENT PHYSICAL
- Stamped/signed School or Physician’s physical. Physicals MUST include record of allergies and immunization history.
- Physical Form (if you cannot obtain a copy of a school physical)
- AUTHORIZATION FOR ADMINISTRATION OF MEDICATION FORM
- ONLY IF YOUR CHILD IS TAKING MEDICATIONS DURING CAMP, then parents must submit permission in writing, plus written orders from the physician, stating exactly how the medication should be taken.
- CAMPER AGREEMENT