a minor, do hereby certify that he/she/them is in good physical condition to take part in RunningWorks, Inc.’s Cross Country Camp (herein known as “Camp”), and I do hereby request and authorize his/her participation in the Camp. I understand that cross country is an active, physical sport which involves physical hazards and that injuries can occur. Should a medical emergency arise and I cannot be reached, I hereby authorize the staff of the Camp to seek appropriate medical attention for him/her. I will be responsible for any and all costs of medical attention and treatment for him/her. I, the undersigned, my heir, executors and administrators, hereby agree to release, discharge and hold harmless RunningWorks, Inc., its officers, agent and employees of and from all causes, liabilities, damages, claims or demands whatsoever on account of any injury or accident involving the said minor arising out the minor’s attendance at RunningWorks, Inc.’s Cross Country Camp.
Stamped/signed School or Physician’s CURRENT physical are required. Physicals MUST include record of allergies and immunization history. Please upload a copy of the physical below.
PLEASE NOTE: These documents can be submitted later on our website if you do not have access to the information at the time of registration.
Link to Physical Form (if you cannot obtain a copy of a school physical)
ONLY REQUIRED IF YOUR CHILD IS TAKING MEDICATIONS DURING CAMP. Parents must submit permission in writing, plus written orders from the physician, stating exactly how the medication should be taken. Once the form is filled out, please save and upload below.
RunningWorks Camp Policies
1. Campers are not permitted to possess and/or consume illegal drugs: First offense is immediate dismissal from camp.
2. Campers are not permitted to possess and/or consume alcoholic beverages of any type: First offense is immediate dismissal from camp.
3. Smoking is not permitted: First offense is dismissal from camp
4. All campers must abide by established curfews. First offense is dismissal from camp.
5. Male campers are not permitted in designated female living/sleeping areas. Female campers are not permitted in designated male living/sleeping areas. First offense is dismissal from camp.
6. All campers must stay within designated RunningWorks area. At no time shall a camper enter the woods or non-designated RunningWorks’ area without their running group and/or counselor. First offense is probationary action. Second offense is dismissal from camp.
7. All campers are required to abide by all camp-wide safety regulations and demonstrate an attitude of general cooperation. First offense is probationary action; second offense is dismissal from camp.
8. Willful damage to camp property and equipment is a serious offense. All campers are expected to treat all camp property with care and respect. First offense is probationary action and parents held responsible for the cost of the repair or replacement. Second offense is dismissal from camp.
9. Theft or conversion of the camp’s or other person’s property for their own use, however small, is a serious offense. First offense: probationary action and parents advised. Restitution is to be made.
10. No camper is permitted to possess or use fireworks or matches of any kind. First offense is dismissal from camp.
11. No camper is permitted to possess a knife of any kind or any other sharp or dangerous tool or weapon, real or fake. First offense is confiscation of item and probationary action.
12. Campers are not permitted to bring air conditioners, refrigerators, microwaves or televisions to camp. First offense is confiscation of item(s) for the duration of Camp.
13. Campers must attend all mandatory activities except when excused for reasons of health by the camp trainer or doctor’s note.
14. Campers are not permitted to leave Camp before the designated check out time without prior permission from the Camp Director AND permission from their parents. Furthermore, if a camper must leave prior to check out, the camper must be picked up by the parents or someone designated by the parents in writing. If a camper must leave early and drove to camp, they must submit a letter of permission to the Camp Director and signed by the parent before their departure.
15. Campers must stay in their assigned cabins. Switching of cabins or movement of beds/furniture is not permitted.
Payments can be made by cash, check, money order, or PayPal. Your registration is not secured without payment.
Payments can be mailed to:
P.O. Box 8832
Collingswood, NJ 08108
If paying via PayPal follow the link in your registration confirmation or on our website to pay.
Your form entry has been saved and a unique link has been created which you can access to resume this form.
Enter your email address to receive the link via email. Alternatively, you can copy and save the link below.
Please note, this link should not be shared and will expire in 30 days, afterwards your form entry will be deleted.