Head men’s Track and Field Coach/Cross Country Coach at Villanova University. He is three-time world indoor champion at 1500 meters and a former world record holder. He is also a four time Olympian and has run over 100 sub 4 minute miles. In Coach O’Sullivan’s first year as head coach, the women’s cross country team won both the 1998 Big East Championship and the 1998 NCAA Division I Cross Country Championships. In 1998, Coach O’Sullivan received honors for the Big East Coaching Staff of the Year Award and was named United States Track Coaches Association National Coach of the Year by the U.S. Track Coaches Association. Last Fall, he led the Men’s Cross-Country team to win the Big East Championship and also the NCAA Mid-Atlantic Regionals.
USATF Level II Certified Coach with over 20 years of experience in cross country and track. In her 14 years of Division I collegiate coaching at the University of Pennsylvania, Coach Batz coached All-Americans, All-East, and All-Ivy League athletes. During her tenure, Penn’s team earned national rankings and won four conference championships, including UPenn’s first and only Heptagonal Cross Country Championship. Cricket was an All-East, All-Ivy, All-Heptagonal Conference runner and Captain for the University of Pennsylvania. Cricket is currently a NSCA Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach and personal trainer.
USATF certified coach at Cherokee High School in New Jersey where his cross country teams have won five Group IV State Championships. His 2000 cross country team was ranked 8th in the nation by Harrier magazine. Coach Shaklee has coached 2 Footlocker National finalists and numerous individual state champions. In 1998, Coach Shaklee was named the New Jersey Coach of the Year. He was also South Jersey Coach of the Year in 1990, 1997 and 2011. In 2009, Coach Shaklee was inducted into the New Jersey Coaches Association Hall of Fame. Coach Shaklee is a 1978 graduate of Drexel University where he ran cross country and track, and holds the school record in the 10K. In 1998, he won the USATF-NJ Masters Cross Country Championship, and in 1997 and 1998 he finished 4th in the nation in the 3k at the USATF Masters Indoor Track Championships.
Main Camp Staff
DERICK “RINGO” ADAMSON
- Rowan University Alumni
- NCAA Steeplechase Champion
- 5-Time All American
- Inducted into the Rowan Sports Hall of Fame
- Inducted into the NCAA Division III Track & Field Hall of Fame
- 3-Time winner of the Philadelphia Marathon
- 2-Time Olympian for Jamaica
- 7-Time World Cross Country Team Member
- 1985 Jamaican Distance Runner of the Year
- Head Coach, Women’s Cross Country and Track
- U.S.A. Track & Field and Cross Country Coaches Association Atlantic Region Head Coach of the Year in 2015 and 2012
- NJAC Women’s Cross Country Coach of the Year for 2012, 2011, 2009 and 2008
- NJAC Indoor Track & Field Coach of the Year for 2015, 2014 and 2013
- NJAC Women’s Outdoor Track & Field Coach of the Year for 2015, 2013 and 2012
Woodrow Wilson HS
- New Jersey Coach of the Year and the Outdoor Track Coach of the Year for South Jersey
- South Jersey Cross Country Group III Championships, twice.
- Former Head Coach, Indoor and Outdoor Track, Cherokee HS, Marlton, NJ
- Former Assistant Coach, Cross Country & Outdoor Track, Cherokee HS
- USATF Level I Certified Coach
- Mile Record Holder at Gloucester Catholic HS, NJ
- Graduated from Cabrini College where he was the Conference Cross Country Champion
- Former Head Coach of both boys and girls cross country and track at Sacred Heart Academy (NJ)
- Currently Assistant Principal at Cherokee HS
- Head Coach, Track and Cross Country, Timber Creek HS, NJ (2002 – Present).
- Won six Group State Group III Championships
- Won five South Jersey Group III Sectional Championships
- Won eight straight Olympic Conference Championships.
- Named South Jersey Track Coach of the Year in 2008.
- Former Head Coach at Walkill Valley in Sussex County, NJ (1996 – 2002)
- Coach of the Year during his 6 year tenure
- Won the Group 2 Sectional Championship (2001).
- Varsity Division I Athlete in the 5,000 and 10,000 meters at Rider University and was on Conference winning teams for Cross Country, Indoor and Outdoor track.
- Assistant Cross Country and Track Coach at Monmouth University, Monmouth, NJ
- Former Head Coach, Girls Cross Country, Assistant Indoor and Outdoor Track Coach at Lincoln-Sudbury HS, MA where his 2007 Cross Country Team won the Nike Northeast Regional Championship and placed 8th in the National Championship Race
- Former Head Coach Girls Cross Country and Track at Cherokee HS, NJ
- Former Assistant Coach at Shawnee HS, NJ , where he coached the Group IV State Championship Team
- Former Head Coach at Sacred Heart HS, NJ
- Former Head Coach, Cross Country and Track at Haddon Heights HS, NJ
- Former Assistant Coach at St. Augustine Prep HS, Richland NJ
- Former Assistant Coach at Cherokee HS, Marlton, NJ
- SJTCA Hall of Fame
- Cherokee HS Athletic Hall of Fame
- USATF Level I Certified Coach
- 2-time Big East Champion for Villanova University
- Footlocker Finalist (2001)
- Head Coach at TrainwithMarc.com, where he coaches distance runners online
- RunningWorks Social Media person
- Assistant Coach at Cinnaminson HS, Cinnaminson, NJ
- Top 25 finisher at National Road Championships for both 10 miles and 20k
- PR of 49:50 for 10 miles
- 2x Conference Steeplechase Champion at Widener University
- 3x NJ Group Champion in XC and Track at Sacred Heart HS
- Head coach of the Susquehanna University (PA) men’s and women’s cross country and track
- Won the first four Landmark Conference men’s cross-country championships
- Won the 2008 and 2010 Landmark Conference women’s cross-country titles.
- Won the 2008-09 Landmark Conference indoor track & field champions.
- Six Landmark Coaching Staffs of the Year.
- Competed in a number of marathons and other road races around the country as well as the famed Ironman Triathlon World Championship in both 1995 and 1997
- 1999 Southern Nevada Male Runner of the Year
- PR’s: 1:08.45 half-marathon; 2:27:32 marathon
- 1991 graduate of Ursinus College with a Bachelor of Science degree in health, physical education and recreation
- Master of Science degree in exercise physiology from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas
- Recently named the Director of Operations and Assistant Distance Coach for the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
- Former Assistant Coach of the Saint Joseph University’s Cross Country Teams where her teams:
- Set two school records
- 32 ECAC qualifiers
- 13 Penn Relay qualifiers
- NCAA Regional qualifier.
- Former girls cross country and track coach at Germantown Friends School
- Former head girls cross country and head boys & girls track coach at Friends Central School
- Graduated from the University of Pennsylvania where she still holds the steeplechase record at 10:29.33
- Owner of all four RunningCo. stores located in South Jersey – Haddonfield, Medford, Moorestown and Mullica Hill
- Head Indoor Track Coach and Assistant XC and Outdoor Track Coach, Haddon Twp HS, NJ (2009 to Present).
- Won 5 straight state titles
- Won 8 sectional in XC
- Individual Meet of Champions winner in XC, indoor 1600 and outdoor 3200
- Was top ranked sub master (35 – 39 years of age) in the USA for 800 meters (2:00.32), ranked 26th in the world
- Finished 2nd at the USA 50k Championships (3:06)
- Elementary Teacher for Hopewell Valley Regional School District (NJ)
- Currently training for 5k up to marathon distances
- Completed 3 marathons with a best of 2:58.08
- 6-time NJAC Champion and 4-time NCAA Division III Cross Country Qualifier and team captain for Trenton College of New Jersey
- A member of the NJ State Meet of Champions team for Hunterdon Central HS, NJ (2000) as well as captain
- Cross Country and Track Coach at Timber Creek HS (NJ)
- Formerly coached at Cherokee HS and Haddon Heights HS (NJ)
- USATF Level 2 Certified Coach
- Graduate of Monmouth University and Rutgers Law School
- Coach at Jackson Memorial High School (NJ)
- Ran for and graduated from The College of New Jersey (TCNJ)
- Member of the 2007 All-South Jersey Team (XC)
- RunningWorks Webmaster